Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mexican Eatery Offers Great Birthday Specials!

ON TUESDAY, SEPT 23rd, I'M CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANT YOU THERE!
I MEAN IT.
Today, Tuesday, 9/23, is my birthday and I want EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU to stop by for a beer tasting on me! Then grab a piece of birthday cake...oh, and in between those two things, sit back and enjoy one of our great entrees for dinner...OR EVEN ORDER OUR SPECIAL MULTI COURSE BEER DINNER!
I can't think of a single way I'd want to wish myself a HAPPY BIRTHDAY that doesn't involve having a COLD BEER in my hand...if you feel the same way, join me for a toast to my health, my restaurants and a life that's nothing short of wonderful.
Make time tonight. Call for reservations...856 356 2050
or...
Just stop by!
ONLY AT...Tortilla Press Cantina, Merchantville
856 356 2050

No comments: