Friday, January 10, 2014

Christie Supporters Sending Gov Their Love!

A new Facebook page, We Stand With Chris Christie has been up for less than 24 hours and already hundreds of people are liking it and expressing their support for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.
Here are some of the comments from those joining the group:

He has my support 100 percent
.


Governor Christie has the support of the people of New Jersey, including myself!
Like ·

100% of my support!!

He's my Governor and I'm damned proud of him!!
 






I will support you all the way
Like

I love His sincerity ...... people doubted Him on my wall but I think i'm pretty good at seeing true emotion and Chris Christie has always been so genuine I am crazy about Him .......... I will tell you, during the two weeks without heat or electricity in Basking Ridge, NJ after hurricane sandy... sitting on a beach lounge chair (where I slept 2 hrs at a time) in my den with a fireplace,an 18 year old parakeet and 2 baby bunnies with a plywood door ..... and 3 cases of duraflames LOL where I had to put one on the fireplace every 2 hours 24/7 ...... it was Chris Christie's nightly news broadcast on the portable radio that kept my spirits up !!!!!!!!!!! I trust Him and Pray for THE BEST for Our Country ........ well, now i'm living in florida retired but once a jersey girl, always a jersey girl

Click here to find We Stand With Chris Christie; then press LIKE.

No comments: