Some are loud and disgusting.
Some are too "in your face."
Some have egos that take all the oxygen out of the atmosphere.
And some are just hopelessly overexposed.
But whatever the reason, here are 13 people (in no particular order) who need to disappear in 2013:
1. Achmadinejad, Castro, al-Assad, Kim Jong Un and Chavez - We count these five dictator-scoundrels as one. Be gone, all of you!
2. Eric Holder - Defiant, arrogant, intractable.
3. Kathy Griffin. Vulgar and disgusting would be a kind description of this humorless loudmouth.
4. Jim Carney - This dour apologist-in-chief makes us long for the days of classy Tony Snow, or even Dee Dee Myers.
5. Boehner and McConnell - Time to step aside for new, younger leadership, fellas.
6. Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Buzz off, and take your curls with you.
7. Kenny Chesney - Get the hell off the beach.
8. Alec Baldwin - You promised to leave once, now deliver.
9. Kim Kardashian - Don't let the door hit you in the . . . .
10. Chris Matthews - Yap, yap, yap! ZAP, ZAP, ZAP!
11. Taylor Swift - If this is country music, God help us.
12. Joy Behar - Ear plugs aren't enough. We need a blindofld as well.
13. Sandra Fluke. Oh, we forgot: She served her purpose and already HAS disappeared; hopefully never to be heard from again.
Happy New Year, everybody!