Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fox Reports 28,000 At Suburban Philly Romney Rally



Look at these photos from the gigantic Romney rally that we attended tonight in Bucks County just outside Philadelphia. Fox's Carl Cameron says there were 28,000 people at this event but some people have the figure as high as 30 or 35,000.
All I can tell you is this: It was a spectacular evening; one of the most thrilling and dramatic events I can remember in all my years in politics -- and, remember I've been at one time or another deeply involved with both political parties going back over decades.
Mitt Romney's army of followers are as motivated, as ready, as activated and as energized as any army of loyalists that I have ever seen.
And Mitt Romney is drawing far, far bigger crowds than Obama and Clinton combined.

No comments: