Thursday, August 9, 2012

Naked Priest Snagged, Suspicion DWI, Police Say

This seems to be the week for reports of driving naked and/or drunk.
First country music great Randy Travis was snagged in Texas and charged with such an offense and now we hear that the pastor of a Catholic parish in Michigan was apprehended without any clothes on and reportedly told city police “I like to drive around naked.”
The pastor was pulled over last week on suspicion of drunken driving, according to police reports.
“I was, uh, hot … I like to drive around naked,” a Dearborn officer quoted the Rev. Peter Petroske as saying after he was stopped on Aug. 2.
Police said Petroske’s clothes were scattered across the inside of his vehicle. Apparently, he was allowed to get dressed before stepping out of the vehicle for sobriety tests.
“I don’t know what to say. I’m embarrassed,” police quoted the 57-year-old priest as saying.

No comments: