Friday, March 23, 2012

Live At Philadelphia Religious Freedom Rally

Rallies for religious freedom are being held in 140 cities today throughout the United States.
I'm live right now at the rally just in
front of Independence Hall in Philadelphia.
I can't think of anyplace else I'd rather be on a day like today.
It's a bright, beautiful, unseasonably warm day and there are more than 3,000 people here. They are a fervent but also orderly group. They are clapping, cheering, waving American flags and showing their support for religious freedom as enshrined in the First Amendment of our Constitution -- the first freedom in the First Amendment.
We have been assured that this is just the beginning of a powerful new movement -- more rallies, more outreach and more mobilization are on the way.
Radio host Dom Giordano is speaking now and he just told us that this is the anniversary of the day that Patrick Henry said "Give me liberty or give me death."
God bless America!

No comments: