Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christie Statement On Loss Of Alex DeCroce

Here is New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's complete statement on the load of his friend, New Jersey Assemblyman Alex DeCroce:
“I lost a dear friend, colleague, and mentor – Assembly Republican Leader Alex De Croce. I have known Alex for nearly twenty years. He helped to give me my start in elective politics in Morris County in 1993. He was one of the most kind, considerate, and trustworthy people I have ever had the pleasure to know. He was an enormously accomplished legislator and a tremendous servant to the people of New Jersey. Mary Pat and I offer our most heartfelt condolences to his wife, Department of Community Affairs Deputy Commissioner Betty Lou de Croce, and to Alex’s entire family. This is an enormous loss for our state and for me personally.”

No comments: