Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bush Will Endorse Huntsman Today

Utah Governor Jon Huntsman is hoping to get a major boost in his presidential campaign today via an endorsement from a guy named Bush -- Jeb Bush.
But the endorsement will come from Jeb Bush JR., the son of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.
"I am confident that Jon's vision will appeal to young voters, who are concerned about the trillions of dollars in debt being piled on their backs, and who desperately seek jobs and economic opportunity," Bush says in a statement released by the Huntsman campaign.
Here's more from Jeb Bush, Jr.:
Gov. Huntsman is the only candidate with a proven record of creating jobs, in business and as governor. He understands that, as Marco Rubio recently noted, "We don't need more taxes; we need more taxpayers."
He has a real plan and real ideas to put the American people back to work - the same ideas he championed in Utah to make that state number one in job creation.
He's stressed the need to overhaul our tax and regulatory systems, bolster manufacturing, increase free trade, and reform our Visa program to encourage the best and brightest folks from around the world to invest in America.
Perhaps most importantly, Jon is the candidate best-equipped to defeat President Obama next November.
As more Americans get to know Jon and his record, I'm confident his support will continue to grow. Two years ago, I jumped on board Marco Rubio's campaign when he was polling at 3 percent, and we made history. With Jon, I can't wait to make history again.
I respect the other candidates. But in a time of such global upheaval and strife, America needs a serious, experienced leader to restore America's promise, and that leader is Jon Huntsman.

6 comments:

Luxury Villa Rentals In Italy said...

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

Apartment Software said...

Well it is my good luck in real, as I was searching something else on internet and I am here to your blog by chance and I must say it is a good site buddy.

Equity Trading said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.

marraige said...

Thanks for sharing this nice blog marriage

Like Youtube said...

I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful!

lake district guest houses said...

Your article is very topical for me. Thanks for the information. I really liked your blog.