Monday, June 6, 2011

Weiner Admits He Lied; "I'm Sorry."

Weiner admits he lied.
He says "The picture was of me and I sent it."
"Never actually met any of these women," though.
Congresmman is choked up.
"I'm deeply sorry. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and supporters.
"I accept full responsibility. I deeply regret what I've done but I am not resigning."
Weiner says he trusts the people of his district to make their own judgment about him. "I should not have done this. I should not have done this."
"It was wrong. I regret it."
Weiner cannot deny that x-rated photos of him are out there.
"I love my wife very much and we have no intention of splitting up over this. I love her and she loves me."
"This was a very destructive thing to do. But it wasn't part of my plan to be deceitful to you," he tells the media.

No comments: