Monday, May 9, 2011

A Special Message From Barbara Capozzi

Dear Voter:
My campaign for the Philadelphia's Second Council District seat is gaining momentum, and I need you on board for the critical May 17 election day win that will benefit us all. 
My recent campaign events have included a 12-car motorcade in Southwest Philadelphia, cleaning and greening in Point Breeze and along South Street, talking to voters about the issues at senior centers and house parties, and touring the many commercial corridors in the Second District. But there is still so much more to do, and I want to hear from you. 
So please, reach out to my office, check out my website and Facebook page, attend an upcoming event and make sure you introduce yourself to me!
I know you want a leader that you can trust has the experience to get the job done! I have already been actively serving the South Philadelphia community and the City of Philadelphia on issues that affect ALL our neighborhoods: zoning, parking, stable housing, taxes, and community development! 

On our website are more detailed Policy Papers which demonstrate my commitment to the issues that effect you personally. I am not afraid to roll up my sleeves and get involved in the important issues that affect you and your neighbors.
I need your support for victory for all of us on May 17, and I want to hear from you. 

Please contact me at 267-888-6045. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
Barbara Capozzi

No comments: