Monday, February 7, 2011

How I Picked The Super Bowl Winner

Like I said, I don't know the first thing about sports.
I'm not a fan.
And I never played the game.
I know so little about football that it's almost shameful. And I freely admit it.
Still, more than 24 hours before the Big Game, right here on this blog, I predicted the winner of the Super Bowl.
How did I do it?
The answer is simple: For the past four years the team that generated the most chatter on the Internet won the game. It hasn't failed once. This year, Green Bay generated the most chatter. And Green Bay won.
That's five years in a row that this system has worked.
In the month before the game, the Packers garnered nearly 10% more chatter than the Steelers. So, they won.
Click here to see the study and read all about it.

No comments: