Friday, October 8, 2010

Coulter Likes Christie For President In 2012

I don't know how Chris Christie will feel about this but just a few moments ago Ann Coulter endorsed him for President in 2012.
You got that right: Coulter likes Christie for President. She made her comments live on Fox News' Sean Hannity Show.
Thefiery conservative commentator said she admires New Jersey's Governor Christie for the way in which he took on the public sector and the unions in his state.
When Hannity reminded Coulter that Christie is liberal on some issues, she did not flinch.
"So was Reagan," she answered.
And then Coulter added this: "I haven't seen anybody like this guy since Reagan."

2 comments:

Lois said...

I bought my Christie-Brewer 2012 bumper sticker months ago !!!!!

Dan Cirucci said...

I see that Christie is now leading in our straw poll and he just won a straw poll at a Tea Party Conference in Virginia.