Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seriel Stabbing Suspect Nabbed In Atlanta

Parts of a story from the Associated Press and Yahoo News:
A suspect in a string of 18 stabbings that terrorized people across three states and left five dead was arrested in front of startled passengers at an airport gate as he tried to board a plane for Israel, officials said Thursday.
A judge in Flint, Mich., where the attacks began in late May, signed a warrant Thursday charging Elias Abuelazam, 33, with assault with intent to murder in connection with a July 27 stabbing.
Antwione Marshall, 26, of Flint, the victim of that attack, told The Associated Press that the FBI visited him at 3 a.m. to show him a picture of the man arrested in Atlanta, and he identified him as the assailant. . . .
Find the full story at Yahoo News.

1 comment:

karthikeyan said...

Hello Dan Cirucci, As i am searching for some information i landed in your blog and i am eagerly wish to add your link in blog so that my visitor can get some useful information from your blog.

Hence i added your blog link in my list (Blogs i like to read). If you could provide me a link to my blog (http://2daynewsupdates.blogspot.com/), i feel more happy and it would be more useful to me. Please do consider my request to add my link there. Thanks in dvance. http://2daynewsupdates.blogspot.com/