Friday, May 7, 2010

Toomey Fund Rasing Continues Strong

Pennsylvania U.S. Senate candidate Pat Toomey raised $1.05 million for the pre-primary reporting period in the month of April. Mr. Toomey has $4.6 million cash on hand and over 46,000 contributors.
This latest fundraising haul comes on the heels of a fantastic first quarter, in which Mr. Toomey raised $2.3 million, more than both Arlen Specter and Joe Sestak put together.
“I am very grateful for all the support our campaign has received over the past year,” Mr. Toomey said. “As I travel across the Commonwealth, I meet more Pennsylvanians who ask how they can get involved and support my effort to bring real fiscal change to Washington. It is because of our enthusiastic supporters that I am confident we will win in November.”

No comments: