Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blog Hits 40,000!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING US REACH A GREAT NEW MILESTONE: 40,000 VISITS!
We had no idea when we began this site that we would ever reach such heights. Please keep spreading the word; tell others to visit; keep returning and keep participating and commenting.
We promise you the liveliest, most provocative, most informative, most up to date news, information, observations, helpful hints and commentary -- all with an engaging, personal touch.
We welcome all points of view and thank each and every one of you! Grazie!

6 comments:

Bob Ingle said...

Life begins at 40. Congratulations.

Bob Ingle

Dan Cirucci said...

Thanks, Bob!
People like you inspire me.

Bonnie Sashin said...

Dan,
Congratulations on meeting the 40,000 mark! It's great that you and I can be on very different ends of the political spectrum and still be friends. I especially love your posts that are simply about life, and steer clear of diatribes against the Democrats.

Dan Cirucci said...

I think it's great as well, Bonnie and I treasure your friendship.
We share so many wonderful memories of our years together fighting the good fight for lawyers.
Of course, I NEVER engage in "diatribes!"
Horrors!
I promise continued observations about life, living, the arts, literature, dining, travel and all of those other good things.
And being of Italian heritage, I also promise to show a bit of passione now and then.
After all, without some brio how else would you (or I) know I was alive?
Thanks, again!

Radu Gherman said...

Congratulations on the milestone. It's been a pleasure watching this blog grow and develop; it's a constant source of enjoyment and wit, even during tough times.
Keep it coming.

Dan Cirucci said...

Thanks, Radu.
Gimme a cal or send me an e-mail and we'll get together to celebrate both your blog and mine!