Sunday, January 27, 2008

Deep Breath

According to the Clintons, when the Clintons are in trouble then the whole nation needs help.
So now, it's not just the Clintons who are having problems, its all of us. Every one of us gets frustrated. None of us win all the time. We all get a bit carried away. And every marriage and every partnership has its problems, right? So now, really - we all need to take a deep breath and then get some sleep.
That's what Hillary seemed to be saying on CBS Face The Nation with Bob Schieffer today.
Asked if she thought Bill got a bit "carried away" while campaigning for her, Hillary responded:
I think it's human nature, Bob. I think that the spouses of all three of us have, you know, been passionate and vigorous defenders of each of us and, you know, maybe got a little carried away. But, you know, that comes with a hard-fought election.
It also comes with sleep deprivation which, you know, I think is marking all of us, our families, our supporters. . . So, I'm really glad that he's there with me, and I think everybody just needs to take a deep breath.

Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath . . . Zzzzzzzzzzz........

No comments: